Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Makes 10 cookies
12 digestive biscuits
1/2 cup muesli
2 tbsp wheat bran
1 tbsp powdered flax seeds
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
a few drops of vanilla essence
2 tbsp chocolate chips
dessicated coconut for rolling
1. Place the biscuits in a bowl and crush to a coarse powder with the help of your hands.
2. Add the muesli, wheat bran, flax seeds, peanut butter, vanilla essence and chocolate and mix well.
3. Knead the mixture using your hands to form a dough.
4. Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll out each portion into a round ball.
5. Flatten each ball with your palms to form a thick disc shaped cookie.
6. Roll the prepared cookies in dessicated coconut till they are evenly covered on both the sides.
7. Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
Healthy No Bake Cookies