Makes 4 servings
1 cup paneer (cottage cheese) , cut into strips
1 cup blanched broccoli , divided into small florets
6 baby corn , sliced diagonally and blanched
1 green capsicum , sliced
2 tsp soy sauce
1/2 cup orange juice
2 tsp cornflour
2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds (til)
2 tbsp roasted peanuts
3 tbsp oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pan or wok, add the paneer strips and fry till they are brown.
- Add the brocoli, baby corn, capsicum and mushrooms and stir fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the soya sauce with the orange juice and cornflour and stir into the vegetables, stirring constantly till the sauce has thickened and glaze develops.
- Stir in the sesame seeds, peanuts, salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 4 minutes
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.
Recipe Source: Peanut Sesame Vegetables by Tarla Dalal