Makes 2 glasses.
1/2 cup (75 grams) chopped dark chocolate
1/2 cup cream
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup mashed banana (approx. 1 1/2 bananas)
- Place the chocolate in a pan, add 1 tablespoon of cream and melt it over gentle heat till it resembles a smooth sauce.
- In another bowl, whisk the cream and vanilla essence till soft peaks form. Keep aside.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the mashed banana and mix well till it is cool.
- Slowly fold in the whipped cream, pour into 2 individual glasses and refrigerate till it sets.
- Serve garnished with swirls of cream and grated chocolate.
Recipe Source: Chocolate Banana Mousse by Tarla Dalal