Makes 3 toasts
3 brown bread slices
3/4 cup grated carrot
50 gms grated low fat paneer
1 tbsp finely chopped tomato
1/4 tsp chopped green chillies
1 tsp chopped coriander (dhania)
1 tsp low fat butter
salt to taste
RECIPE SOURCE : Carrot and Paneer Toast by Tarla Dalal
- Toast the bread slices iin a toaster.
- Combine the carrot, paneer, tomato, green chilli, coriander, butter and salt in a bowl, mix well.
- Divide into three equal portions.
- Place one portion of the mixture on each toast.
- Heat in an oven for a few minutes till they turn light brown in colour and crisp.
- Serve hot.